Ferrari service @ Lamborghini of Dallas | FerrariChat

Ferrari service @ Lamborghini of Dallas

Discussion in 'Texas' started by drsrock, Apr 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drsrock

drsrock Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I originally posted this in "General Forum", but Jonathan Peck suggested I post it here instead. (Stupid me, I should have done it in the first place. Thanx JP.)

First I like to thank all who responded to my "Transporter" thread. I got some really good advice, as always. It is great to have this forum, especially for someone like me who is new to the Ferrari brand.

I have chosen to use Jonathan Peck to transport my 355 from Texas. I checked up on him and he seems to have an impeccable reputation.

The car I am getting will need a new clutch. It is an F1 trany and Jonathan recommends I use Mike (did not catch the last name) At Lambo of Dallas to do the work before he delivers the car to me. I pretty much Okayed the service, but since they are so far away would like to know if anyone ever used Mike to do the work. He came over from Ferrari of Dallas, so I am sure you guys know of him. I want to avoid problems.

Just want to be sure.
    Thanx.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Mike has a great reputation as far as I know. Jano had some problems, but they fixed at no cost.

Jonathan, when are ya going to sponsor? :) You've been talking about it for years.

3. jonathanp

jonathanp Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Peck
    I guess it's time to pony up huh, give me a call and we will work out what sponsorship level you want me to do.

Jonathan Peck

4. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    His name is Mike Luongo and he is an excellent Ferrari technician. I was with FoD for three years and know Mike well. He was one of the lead techs on the FoH/FoD Ferrari Challenge teams. He did Steve Earles cars. Steve Earle-many time National Champion.............

5. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Awww, yes, it was you I wanted to mention in my posts on this thread. I knew there was someone who could speak for Mike. James the previous FMoD salesman of the year! If you sold me 328, I wouldn't forgot your name!!! I still remember Michael. Do you know when Twin Peaks coming out now? If you have any definite info, pls PM me.

6. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    #6 AnotherDunneDeal, Apr 30, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Should be next year as a 2006. It is called the Pikes Peak.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Me like, yes, yes, so far. The color looks different, so it may stand out in a parking lot too much, hahaha. (no worry to getting lost, which I do sometime after intense shopping)

Thanks for PM, James. Seems a good car for a family of 6!