Issue with 19" HRE 547 wheels on a 360? | FerrariChat

Issue with 19" HRE 547 wheels on a 360?

Discussion in '360/430' started by tubeguy, Nov 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal
    I certainly don't want to have problems with fit...or any issues with cosmetics and cleaning. Can anyone chime in on this?

There is a set that has been up on e-bay from a couple of folks...supposed to have come off a 360

Size:

Pirelli Pzero Rosso Tire sizes are as follows 295/30/19 on the rear and 245/35/19 on the front. Wheels are 19x11 on the rear and 19x8.5 on the front

2. rjklein

rjklein Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    The tire size on the fronts are wrong, and they will rub. They need to be 225 X 35 x 19's or max 235's but 245's = rubbing.

3. Scott85

Scott85 Formula 3

Dec 16, 2000
    Dayton , OH
    #3 Scott85, Nov 25, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Those look like the same wheels on the 360 below. I know the owner was a part of Ferrarichat before moving to the new forum, not sure if he's joined back up, but I can send you to his website if you want, PM me .
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    I am not certain on the fitment of the wheels, but you do need to be very careful with the high polished lip on them. The lips stain very easily and hold water after washing. You need to use a good wheel polish (Mother Mag Polish works very well) every coupe of weeks. The quaity of the wheel is great but the staining does get tiresome.

5. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    note in the second image they are R's - which would be a reverse wheel with the reverse lip and also one of the bolts is missing to hide the valve stem. really neat setup that the guys from HRE have done on those. but if you want a set, don't cheap out and make sure they are fitting right with the options you want.

6. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Hi, I have just rejoined the board. TCM and Schatten are both correct. I have the 547's on a bmw and have the full polished version. Depending on drivng conditions, habits etc. they need regular polishing. I do a very thorough job about two to three times a year on a car than gets about 3k mileage per year. I love them and get so many positive comments on them. The build quality is exceptional. Hope that helps, John