Any experience with Grundy auto insurance? | FerrariChat

Any experience with Grundy auto insurance?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by MRyan, May 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MRyan

MRyan Karting

Apr 25, 2004
    Louisville, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Grundy has quoted me a pretty good rate, no deductable, no mileage limit. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Thanks,
    Mike

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    They are great! The policies are underwritten by Chubb. I had an agreed value policy and my 78 308 GTS was in a low speed crash....it was written off, as the repair costs were very high...no hassles, I had a check promptly. Unfortunately they would not insure my replacement 328... :(

Good outfit to work with, wish I could have stayed with them, even if my rates had gone up. Instead, I am now with Collector Car Insurance, Inc. which has very reasonable rates as well. Only issue is they have a mileage exclusion. Forget how much, but hasn't been a big issue for me.

3. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    I use them and have no issues.

4. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I tried to insure the TR through them in March, but they would not accept me because I had no other personal vehicles to insure with them. They would not take just the TR alone. My wife and I both drive company cars. BTW: my driving record is perfect (hope it stays that way w/ the new TR....SO hard not to speed).

5. jr328gtb

jr328gtb Karting

May 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Roberts
    i use them with no problems for my 328...rates very reasonable with no specific mileage exclusion

6. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    How does that work? Your 328 is insured but they won't do davehandas? Is that because Dave had a claim?(not his fault either).

7. MRyan

MRyan Karting

Apr 25, 2004
    Louisville, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks all for the help. I think I will give these guys a try, but first I must get back in the garage and pull my AC so I can have access for the belt job that needs getting at. Thanks again!
    Mike