SEATTLE SPOTTERS THREAD #3 | FerrariChat

SEATTLE SPOTTERS THREAD #3

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by stokpro, Apr 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Last night in front of Axis in Belltown, red/black 360 spider with shields and rear challenge grille.

2. 899sei

899sei Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Bothell
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    Saw a Red 550 or 575 Maranello heading South on I-405 near 160th around 5pm today.

3. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Saw a yellow 308 lurking in the corner of my basement last night. Going to have to set out some traps and see if I can catch it.:D

4. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    DJ you a nut!!!! :) But you know if you need help catching the yellow bad boy, I'm there for ya!!! You know that.....

5. Bob Parks

Bob Parks F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2003
    Shoreline,Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert Parks
    DJ, I hear that these F-Critters respond if money is thrown at them. Have you tried that ? Maybe you can intice it out in the open with big bucks and then corral it and yank the wheels off it so it can't run around anymore.

6. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I think Bob is on to something here!!!!!

7. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Yesterday.... silver/black 360 spider (rear challenge, no shields) heading southbound on Lk. Washington Blvd. in Kirkland.

8. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Oh yes! Like other things they do respond well to money! No need to pull the wheels as long as it gets a little cash once in a while.:p

9. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    One of these days you might have to help me catch a bigger F-critter down there.................................................

10. krayzie

krayzie Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Andy
    today around 12:30pm saw a red 360 modena in renton near some golf course.

11. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Not Ferrari, but still Italian. Spotted during our Newcastle drive.

White Fiat Dino Spider in Carnation.

Red Lamborghini Countach around Woodinville.

12. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Was it just me or did he have the shiny prancing horse in the front grill?

13. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Hmm...I didn't notice that. Picture?

14. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Unfortunately I wasn't *that* quick with the camera. It completely fooled me.

15. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    5-1-04 Saturday, 10:00 a.m., While scoping out new twisty roads for the B'ham/ Canadian/ Chuckanut drive on the 8th I saw a red 328 heading west on Hwy 534 near I-5, (near Conway!). He must have been running Hwy 9 and was crossing over to the freeway.

I was heading east in my yellow 240 at the time. He took me by surprise and I barely got a wave off. Didn't see who was driving.

Traffic was light this morning, found some FUN roads north of Sedro Woolley and east of I-5.

16. griffineng

griffineng Karting

Nov 17, 2003
    Seattle
    On my way back from a bbq, I spotted a yellow 355 in front of the IMA. It's the third or fourth time that I've seen the 355 cruising by the University by Montlake and U-Village...

Anyone know the driver?

17. Brianjonesphoto

Brianjonesphoto Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Seattle Wa
    Full Name:
    Brian Jones
    I saw a Red 355 spyder yesterday mid day on 145th between lake city way and 15th NE. It looked like Dave Teagler's(sp?) fried Jimmy from the whidbey drive, but I didn't get a good look. I wasn't in the Alfa so you wouldn't notice me :(

18. brettmski

brettmski Rookie

Jan 14, 2004
    My first post here ( I have a Porsche, not a Ferrari although I will have one someday). But, I saw a Red Enzo on Saturday the 1st at about 2pm on 106th in Bellevue. It was parked at The Good Guys across from Bellevue Square. Quite a sight!!!! I watched it pull away and it had an amazing sound.

I also saw a Green 355 at Exit #230 crossing over the bridge on April 30th at about 3pm.

19. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Last Friday, yellow 360 spider in front of The Galleria in Bellevue. Today, Will D. in his 512TR on Lake WA. Blvd.

20. Slomo

Slomo Karting

Nov 22, 2003
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    David Chambers
    Yellow Gallardo on Saturday. Looked great coming up Bellevue Way just south of 520 overpass. Not quite as good going away, but overall I thought it was an impressive looking car.

Dave C.

21. griffineng

griffineng Karting

Nov 17, 2003
    Seattle
    I don't know if this counts... probably not. And I also don't know if it is old news... but anyway, Barrier Mercedes has a Maybach 57 in store. It was the second one I've ever seen, the first being in San Diego.

Looks great up close.

22. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Grigio titanio 360 Modena northbound on Lake WA. Blvd last night around 5:30PM. Looked (and sounded... ahhhh that Capristo) just like Tim's but couldn't get a look at the driver.

23. Brianjonesphoto

Brianjonesphoto Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Seattle Wa
    Full Name:
    Brian Jones
    I saw a Black 465 tonight at the corner of Mercer and Queen Anne Ave aournd 6:30 tonight 5/7

24. 4re4lem

4re4lem Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Leaving Beacon Hill this weekend I saw a magnificent red 360 Spyder heading onto the hill at the Spokane St. exit....

25. PaulC

PaulC Formula 3

Feb 11, 2003
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I was there for a wedding over the weekend. Saw a red 360 on Yakima Ave and hwy 82. Also Diablo VT a some restaurant I don't remember the name, the wine was too good.