Lurkers on FChat | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Lurkers on FChat

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tifosi12, Apr 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stolit

Stolit Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    La Habra Heights, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I don't post much because I don't have much value to add to this forum. I'm just a Ferrari fan who hopes to own one some day.

2. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat

Never stopped me....

3. JusSumFastGi

JusSumFastGi Rookie

Dec 23, 2003
  4. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    POW Rob!!! I see Jennie in a whole new light now. Lucky pussie...:D

5. 4RE-MAN

4RE-MAN Karting

Oct 10, 2005
    W.PALM BEACH, FL.
    Full Name:
    EDDIE JELLEY
    Hi, I became a member about a year ago. I mentioned that my wife finally gave me the green light to buy a 308.
    Everyone ragged on me for that statement. I FINALLY bought one last week. Buying this car was a marital desision because this car will take alot of my time and I'm sure plenty of bucks to maintain propperly. I just moved here in December, and thought it would be fun to drive a 308 down here.
    I thought I'd give this site another shot. Hopefully I'll meet some cool people that share the same love for the 308. i've
    dreamed of owning one for at least 20 years.

6. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    I was a lurker once, now I have almost 5000 posts :rolleyes:

7. SoIllFerrari

SoIllFerrari Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    CD
    I suppose I am a lurker, but I feel that i dont have all that much to contribute, as of yet. When I do contribute it isnt great but something small.

I do enjoy reading a lot.

8. RWG0417

RWG0417 Karting

Dec 20, 2007
    Midwest/SanDiego
    I guess I am guilty as a lurker. Probably should not be as I owned a 308 about 5 years ago, and now own a 95 F355 and a 2002 575M. I too don't think I have too much to offer, but I enjoy reading other posts and viewing the pictures. I am not the Ferrari expert, just a guy who fell in love with Magnum PI's 308 as a kid. I don't always enjoy all the attention these cars bring. Most times just tearing through the countryside for an hour or so is enough for me.

On a side note to 4re-Man, I got my wife's "permission" to buy both cars. There is no way I would buy them without her approval. She was reluctant about the 2nd one (575M), but that is now her favorite. My wife will be around long after these cars are history I would not enjoy them as much if I she couldn't enjoy them with me.

Okay, there is my first post. Maybe some photos with blurred license plates will follow!

9. alcatraz

alcatraz Karting

May 18, 2007
    Austin and SF
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Hello,
    I guess I qualify as a lurker, but that name doesn't sound very appealing. For that reason, I just made my first post:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=137795241#post137795241

I look forward to posting more often, and will certainly join the owner's forum as soon as I take delivery and become official....tomorrow? Any advice on my other post is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Ryan

10. 4RE-MAN

4RE-MAN Karting

Oct 10, 2005
    W.PALM BEACH, FL.
    Full Name:
    EDDIE JELLEY
    I was beginning to think that I was p-whipped!! Wheeeeeew!

11. qwerty

qwerty Rookie

Feb 18, 2008
    yo no hablo Inlges

12. tom993

tom993 Rookie

May 14, 2007
    Elk Grove, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Hello all, newby and been lurking for a while, just enjoy the discussion and stories. I actually have a porsche instead, and really love it, its a vary clean 1996 993 C4S. I really love the look, sound, and heritage of the ferrari's, but just have not really thought about owning one. Owning a porsche is "tough" enough for me, with a ferrari I wouldn't know what to do with all the "additional" attention. I grew up liking porsche's, built numerous models of them, but I actually never built a model of a ferrari. I hope you all are not offended that I do not lust for ferrari's, ..., at least not at this time. However, I do love looking at them, ..., you don't really find many here in Elk Grove, CA.

That concludes my first post of any kind.

Good day.

Tom