Just an observation! | FerrariChat

Just an observation!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Bart, May 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    I just got back from Vegas. Fun 500 miles. The first half was cool. The final half was into a head wind and it was rather warm in the desert.

Do not go to the Monte Carlo if you do not like other people driving your car. I prefer to have my 550 in a valet lot but do not allow the valets to drive my beast.

As I pulled into the Monte Carlo, thy told me I could not park my car in the valet parking lot. Some yo-yo said something about insurance. Yea, sure.

I parked my thing in the people parking stack. The next day security met me at my car. It was nice to see them. They told me they had seen it for many shifts. No one messes with a 550. The security was very happy after I showed them the engine and allowed one to seat in the seat.

I drove to the “Palms”, “Harrah’s”, the “Sahara”, and finally the “Hard Rock Hotel”. Each place allowed me to park my nice thing in front. Not the Monte Carlo.

A side problem.

After arriving at the Monte Carlo, I first went into my sister’s room. I used the toilet. Nuts, the lid comes down after you put it up. Women must like this hotel. Finally, when I had to use my room’s toilet, the lip also fell down. Yipes! This was a nightmare when I was a very small boy.

I did not try to use either of my brothers’ room toilets. I am not stupid.

Never drive less than 12 cylinders

2. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
  3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Wasn't that from one of those tasteless Helen Keller jokes? Something about her parents leaving the plunger in the toilet when they were mad at her?

DL