Somerset/Devon | FerrariChat

Somerset/Devon

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ZYMOL348, May 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ZYMOL348

ZYMOL348 Karting

May 1, 2004
    Minehead Somerset
    Full Name:
    Anthony Rea
    Hi guys i am a virgin Ferrarichatter signed up today I own a 348 and want to know if there are any chatters in my area and are there any events or driveouts planned for the future Mostly you guys are London and up north it would be nice to hear from any Ferrari owners closeby.

Zymol348

2. flyingboa

flyingboa Formula 3

Nov 27, 2003
    Italy/India
    Full Name:
    Eugenio
    Ciao.
    greetings from rainy yeovil... As you see you are not alone here. My 328is regrettably in Italy at this moment and I myself do not know where I will be in a couple of months..
    But in this moment I am here. Hope to meet you sooner or later, just let me know. By the way, another friend lives nearby, and he has a car like yours.

Ciao

Eugenio

3. 348uk

348uk Karting

Feb 1, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hi Anthony,

You are not alone in Somerset. I'm in Yeovil and have a '93 348 ts. I went to school in Taunton and my folks still live there.

Eugenio (flyingboa) is a really good friend and knows a thing or two about Ferrari, well after all he comes from the home land ! (Italy)

I don't know of too many F car owners locally, although I do see the odd one on the road now and again.

How long have you had yours?

Perhaps Eugenio and myself could jump in mine and meet up with you sometime for a good chin wag and a look at another 348? Gives us both a good excuse to take it for a spin !

Hope to speak soon.

Andrew