Atlanta Night Life | FerrariChat

Atlanta Night Life

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by xdreamn, May 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. xdreamn

xdreamn Rookie

Apr 29, 2004
    I will be attending the Road Atlanta race but was also wondering about the night life in Atlanta. Anyone on the board from Atlanta that can tell me some dance clubs?

2. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    The Buckhead area.About 45minutes from the track.You can walk to 10-15 spots once you get there.

3. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze
    If you guys like I could definetely set up a 'Ferrari Chat' VIP area at Eleven50 in midtown www.eleven50.com

Cheers,

d

4. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    You guys should go for eleven50... it's a pretty cool spot! Esp. if Danysh is offering to set it up!! :) Wish I could go again!

B.

5. sirsomo

sirsomo Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    Atlanta/Texas
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I was at eleven50 a few weeks ago for the Playboy party. I had a great time. Ive only been there a few times, but Ive had fun on every occasion (New Years Eve was awesome). Midtown is where its at in my opinion, Buckhead just keeps going downhill. The one downside is that it is quite a drive from the Road Atlanta area. There aren't many options in the RA area, Wild Bills would be the only club worth going to and its in a "different" league than eleven50 is.

6. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    What say we try to make plans for a night at 1150 on the Friday before the 360 Challenge race at Road Atlanta. This would be May 14th. This would give everyone time to organize schedules and give danysh time to get things together at the club. We could all plan on meeting somewhere before hand and then caravan down to Midtown together. Or we could make it for Saturday night but I think Friday would be better. Why don't we try to get a list up of people who want to go. I think even the famous "NNO", aka Des, aka Carbon McCoy may be in town that weekend! I can be there with my 360!

Brian Willis

7. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Is this dead,or is something planned?Im up for it.

8. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Let's do it, where are the tickets? Let's meet at a resturant, one that we can drive our cars to and valet park in front, how about Fogo De Chao (the only one I am familar with) and then caravan to the club around 10-11pm?

9. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Sorry but I was out of town in Monza last week for the 6 hour endurance race. (My car came in 3rd but we were off pace-lousy weekend!) I am still up for a get together this Friday.

Brian Willis