PPI in Tampa,FL | FerrariChat

PPI in Tampa,FL

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Tomf-1, May 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I am considering a 360M in Tampa, FL. A couple of questions for my F-Chatters:

1-- Has anyone heard of Mirabella Motors?
    2-- Can someone recommend a reliable independent Ferrari service for PPI? I guess the closest Ferrari Authorized service is in Orlando, FL.

The dealership recommended Rennen Imports for PPI but I really don't know much about them. Thank you so much in advance.

Tom

2. brm

brm Karting

Apr 26, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Bruce R. Morehead
    I have never heard of either place. There have been 3 360s advertised in Tampa recently. Reeves Import Motorcars, Inc is the only one in Tampa that I have seen. Reeves is a Maserati dealer along with several other high line brands. If you will send me a pirvate e-mail, I will try to find out more about the car and seller.

3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Thanks so lot, Bruce.
    I just PM you with the car and dealer info.

Tom,

4. sandersja

sandersja Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2003
    Portland OR
    Full Name:
    John Sanders
    The principle mechanic/owner (Chris) at C2 Design (www.c2dusa.com) was a Ferrari mechanic for many years. While the shop specializes in high-end tuning of mainly Pcars etc, they do good work and the business is expanding rapidly.

5. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Good lead.
    Will follow up on it, John.