Are there any decent auto transporters... | FerrariChat

Are there any decent auto transporters...

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by silverf1modena, May 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

Can anybody recommend me to some decent auto transporters that are reliable and somwhat reasonably priced in the Dacula/Atlanta area? Where abouts is Dacula anyways? I would appreciate any helpful advice and leads. Thank you!!!

2. jonathanp

jonathanp Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Peck
    My truck goes through Atlanta fairly regularly, is there something I can do to help.

Jonathan Peck
    DJ's Transportation
    214-289-8915

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    i used http://www.enclosedvehicletransport.com/ a few times. they're based outside of Atlanta. good people. talk to Kevin and get details from him on timing, etc. the last time i used them, we got into all sorts of scheduling issues. they gave me a realistic estimate but i pushed hard and they tried to move faster but it caused more problems than it helped. so they're straightforward guys. not the cheapest people around, but they've moved $400K worth of cars for a friend and i without incident.

doody.

4. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Dacula is 1/2 way between ATL and Athens

5. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

Thank you guys all sooo much for the information and leads!!! I tell ya, there are some of the BEST people on this forum!!! God Bless!!!