New Enzo Collectible (toy) | FerrariChat

New Enzo Collectible (toy)

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Mule, Nov 26, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I saw a new Hot Wheels car called Micro Speed Demons. They are sort of a wind up 1:64 car with a "charger" base, sold in 4-packs or singles. The 4-pack had an Enzo, that was red with flames on it. Sort of exaggerated like the 'tooned Enzo. One of the single cars was the F1 Jag. The back of the box showed 4 different F1 cars, including Ferrari, all in the comical 'tooned version. Also showed a yellow Enzo.

I wonder if DES will read this...?

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Nah, he doesn't like Enzos...

Are you kidding me...? Of course i'd read this...!!! Did you check out the price...? More importantly, did you buy it...? If so, did you/will you take pictures and post them...? There's two different ones...? A red one and a yellow one...? Can you buy them in singles or do you have to get them in the 4 pack...? Info, man, i need info...!!!

3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    The Enzo's and F1 cars come in singles, according to the back of the pack. I didn'y buy any, since they didn't have any Enzo's on the rack, just on the back of the package of a Toyota. Some on Ebay, but no Enzo's.

4. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Oh... Crap... Let me know when you find one and if/when you pick it up...

5. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Sure will. Target and Toys R Us may be good shots as we approach holiday shopping frenzy.

6. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Sounds like a good idea, but i'm not going near a store on Friday, no matter what... :)

7. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Saw these at Target last night.