Slighlty off topic, but funny | FerrariChat

Slighlty off topic, but funny

Discussion in 'New England' started by Darin3084, May 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Darin3084

Darin3084 Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darin McCay
    My brother found this article on MSN, I guess the law business is slow today.
    Enjoy:
    Darin McCay

Survey finds BMW drivers have more sex
    Porsche drivers bottom of scale, German magazine says

BMW drivers have sex on average 2.2 times each week, according to a German magazine.

Updated: 12:46 p.m. ET May 03, 2004BERLIN - BMW drivers have more sex than owners of any other cars and are much more active than Porsche drivers, a new German car magazine has found.

The German magazine “Men’s Car” found in a survey of 2,253 motorists aged 20 to 50 published in its inaugural May issue that male BMW drivers say they have sex on average 2.2 times each week while Porsche drivers have sex 1.4 times per week.

Following BMW drivers were Audi (2.1), Volkswagen (1.9), Ford (1.7) and Mercedes (1.6). Drivers of foreign car makes were also behind BMW with Italian cars (2.0), French (1.9), Japanese (1.8), Swedish (1.6) and Korean cars (1.5) trailing after.

Among women, French car drivers were top with 2.1 times per week followed by Audi (2.0), Italian (2.0), and BMW (1.9) with Porsche again at the bottom of the scale at 1.2 times per week.

Copyright 2004 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

2. chrisoutzen

chrisoutzen Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    sudbury
    So much for that Porsche 993 c2s I was going buy from you.
    --Chris

3. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    I drive a bmw for work ,a ferrari for fun and a porsche besause it's old and cool. So that means if I did the math correct that is SEX 5.6 times a week!!!. I would say that it is pretty close!!!