Any FERRARIs in Glendale?? | FerrariChat

Any FERRARIs in Glendale??

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by eMokhtarian, May 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. eMokhtarian

eMokhtarian Rookie

May 3, 2004
    N/A
    Full Name:
    N/A
    Lately, I've been seeing a few Modenas around, Especially these two modified ones. One is a Yellow Modena Convertible from By Desigin Automotive with Black Ferrari Rims, the other is a Red Convertible Modena, slammed with 18"or19" Hamanns....

Any of you guys on the board, or know who these two are? I've also been seeing alot of stock Modenas, especially up in La Canada/Montrose area.... I was personally shocked seeeing so many Modenas in the GLendale area, anyone know what's going on?

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
  3. Murph

Murph Formula 3

Apr 26, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Edward,
    Give me a week or two and you should see me.
    I'm going to look at a 360 this afternoon.

P.S. If anybody has a lead on a nice 360 for sale drop me a line.

Thanks,

Murph

4. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Hi Murph,

What yr/yrs. are you looking at....6sp. or F1...Any particular color combo?

5. milstanselnino

milstanselnino Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    MN
    Full Name:
    Jon P.
    Hello, Glendale people. If you're out and about, try the Holly Street Bar and Grill in Pasadena. Tel 626-440-1421

Ask for Andy. He's my Son, he works there, and is a Minnesota transplant trying to get into acting.

6. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    My friends uncle had a yellow 360 spider (w/ the challange grill) and aftermarket wheels (don't remember what kind). I've also seen a red 360 spider with the license plate: "ballerz", I think that's the one with the Hamann rims your talking about. Haven't seen any in La Crescenta/Montrose though.

Also I remember there being a few F355 spiders around the glendale area, but I don't see them anymore. What I do see though is a lot of Lamborhini's in glendale, even more than Ferrari's. I've seen a blue Diablo 6.0, blue Diablo SV, orange Diablo GT, black Diablo VT roadster, and a black Murcielago.

Murph, good luck with your purchase.

7. Murph

Murph Formula 3

Apr 26, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hi Drew,
    I'm leaning towards the F1 but I enjoyed a 6spd I test drove.
    I've looked at 99s - 02s
    Still open to colors but not too hot on the silvers.
    As you can see, I'm still looking at everything.

Thanks Art.

8. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    99-02.....That's a big spread with respect to price. I would get the latest car my budget would allow. Sounds like you still have some homework to do.

9. Murph

Murph Formula 3

Apr 26, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Yes, but it's a fun homework assignment.
    I'm surprised at the number of 360s on the market.
    A lower mileage 2000 is probably going to be the car.

Murph

10. eMokhtarian

eMokhtarian Rookie

May 3, 2004
    N/A
    Full Name:
    N/A
    Thanks for the replies everyone, are you guys planning on having a Glendale meet soon. I would love to participate. Keep me updated, and also Good Luck on your Purchase MURPH, hope to see you around soon.

11. eMokhtarian

eMokhtarian Rookie

May 3, 2004
    N/A
    Full Name:
    N/A
    Oh yea... ART, talking about the cars in GLendale. I've seen those Lambos too, I know a few of the owners. One of them (Blue DiabloSV) is good friends with one of my friend's moms, he's in older 20s, and i know the guy with the Orange Diablo GTR as well.

The guy with the Murcielago has two of them too, hes a dentist. Not sure about the other Lambos, but I would say they are still equally common as the Ferraris (my neighbor has a Red Testerossa.)

12. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    Does the guy with the blue SV have a 550 Maranello as well? Once in a while i'll see that SV parked a block away from me, and sometimes I see the 550.

13. eMokhtarian

eMokhtarian Rookie

May 3, 2004
    N/A
    Full Name:
    N/A
    Not really sure, but I heard that he supposedly got a Murcielago recently. I'm not sure about that though, his Blue Diablo even has exhaust. Do you live in GLendale Hills or Oakmont Country Club, I'm pretty sure he lives around there but I know he recently got married so that might not even be his house. The Diablo is bad ass though, huh.....?

14. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    Actually I live in Burbank and i've seen it parked a few times near my house.

15. sobemike

sobemike Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Michael Artone
    Pass by Le Petite Patisserie on Brand Blvd, north of Glenoaks in Glendale. A lot of the exotic car owners like to hang out at this place. BTW, this is were the last drive was held at.