personal 0-60 & 1/4 mile times | FerrariChat

personal 0-60 & 1/4 mile times

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Micronian, May 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Micronian

Micronian Rookie

May 1, 2004
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Rafael G.
    I was wondering what are the best 0-60mph and 1/4 mile times f-chat members have achieved with their ferraris. and what mods have you done to your car if any to make it faster, I'm also very curious to know the performance specs on that sweet grey hubbell 512tr and can it do 400MPH seriously??

2. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles

If you are looking for 1/4 mile times the 60' time is important.
    I've never done the 1/4 mile with a Ferrari. This isn't their forte'.
    I had a Nitrous Viper with 10.7 qtr mile times and 1.48 -60' times.

3. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    i'm thinking a more interesting way of measuring the speeds achieved in these cars is to ask them their best lap times around a track. if that was the case i'm sure a lot of people in the racing forum would have a few things to say.

4. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I can't give you a definate quarter-mile time for my Testarossa, but I did race a '68 Dodge Charger that had run 13.7 @105mph and beat it by about two car lengths. It was a very flat and straight country road with a quarter mile marked off, we used to do lots of street racing there back in the old days. I was very proud of the ol'e girl taking out a 440+6 mopar with only 301 Italian cubic inches. The other musclecar guys watching couldn't believe it either. I don't make a habit of this activity....the Charger guy and I are old friends and well....boys will be boys....

5. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    TWS 2.9 mile road course: My F355 2:05 on street tires with passenger; Dana's F355Challenge 1:57 on 12 heat cycle Hoisires.

6. FormulaRacer

FormulaRacer Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2003
    Well its not a ferrari, hehe, but our F-sae car is 0-60 in just under 3 seconds :)