Car Show @ Coldwater, MI this weekend... | FerrariChat

Car Show @ Coldwater, MI this weekend...

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by carguy, May 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Weather permitting, Coldwater-Mich. has a pretty big car show this coming Mother's Day weekend...both Saturday & Sunday. Show cars get in free while spectators pay I think 3 bucks or so. We average about 1500 cars entered into the show, lots street rods and muscle cars. This year motorcylces are allowed too. But there are some "special interest" and foreign cars that show up too. I'm planning on taking my Testarossa just to stir things up. Occasionally there is an awesome Diablo that comes down from Richland and creates a small media event! As of now the weather is supposed to be nice and sunny Saturday with possible showers on Sunday...but hey it's Michigan and things change quickly so watch you weatherman closely. I'm really hoping for a gorgeous weekend. The give-away car this year is a '79 Corvette, black on black, and not a bad car from a couple of drive bys I've done. So if you have no plans and would like to proudly represent the finest in Italian Automobiles then please stop in.

2. mr2speedracer

mr2speedracer Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    i am going to go:) do you think you could give me an address so i can get a map? and the best time to go. if i go the same day you do would you still want to give me that ride:) if not it is ok.

3. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    mr2speedracer....sent you a messege......

4. Musta10000

Musta10000 Rookie

Nov 22, 2003
    Urbandale, Iowa
    Full Name:
    Skip Hammerman
    Could you send information to me as well. Might make a great "activity" for Saturday to drive the Boxster down there.

Thanks !