Ferrari in commercial | FerrariChat

Ferrari in commercial

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by netviper, May 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    That new terrible "wear your seatbelt" campaign has a Ferrari F40 pulled over in one of them!

Anyone else see this?

2. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    nobody else has seen this?? these stupid commercials are on all the time...??

3. JohnSS

JohnSS Rookie

Nov 13, 2003
    New Orleans/Auburn
    Full Name:
    John Dyer
    I have not seen that, is it a Louisiana commercial?

4. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I have seen it. The first thought that came into my mind was whether or not he had racing harnesses or the stock belts :Dlol

5. detltu

detltu Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Full Name:
    David Taylor
    I saw that too. I wonder whose car that was.

6. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Only one F40 in La, AFIK. So that kinda narrows it down! ;) I guess it was a payback favor for all the State Police have done for us over the years!!

Dave

7. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    ** Good ol Louisiana and it's propaganda. Tourism is <slowly> picking up and they go and show commercials such as this on national television. Who are these people who allow this junk to be broadcast? Stuff like this will cost our state millions of dollars this summer when tourists driving to Florida etc plan their trips around Louisiana. I saw this commercial last week and was shocked that they used a Ferrari in the first place. A Trans Am Firebird would be a better choice since they are thousands of them on the streets and maybe one F40 in the entire state. After all this is 'not' LA, even though the addreviation for Louisiana is LA. Ha !!!

8. PWehmer

PWehmer Formula 3

Oct 15, 2002
    Surrounded by Water
    Why is a "wear your seatbelt or get a ticket" commercial going to cause people to avoid driving thru LA?

9. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Do you own the 328 Ferrari that Michael Champagne useta own about 6 years ago ?

10. PWehmer

PWehmer Formula 3

Oct 15, 2002
    Surrounded by Water

Yep. How do you know the car?