The Brosseau 79' 308GTS | FerrariChat

The Brosseau 79' 308GTS

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by jbrosseau, Nov 26, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jbrosseau

jbrosseau Karting

Nov 26, 2003
    kirkland,wa
    Full Name:
    joe brosseau
    here is the Brosseau 308. bought in january of this year. underwent 6 weeks of cleaning and restoring. mainly to chassis, interior, engine bay, and paint. for the $23k paid and the $40k offered since it has been worth it. the car has my blood and sweat in it. it is me and i am it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is me on my other toy. a 01' suzuki 1300 hayabusa. this one has race cams and exhaust and the top speed governer removed. she is good for 175hp at the wheel, 101 lb-ft of torque and 1/4 times in the low 9's. if i was ballzy enough i could push low 2 second 0-60mph times and i have had it past 200 on a gps.
    [​IMG]

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Cool collection. I will always go for the Ferrari.
    First of all: it is a Ferrari,
    second: I drive like a madman on my bike, a motorcycle will be my death.
    I have forbidden myself to step on such a thing.

3. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Looking great Joe.

4. jbrosseau

jbrosseau Karting

Nov 26, 2003
    kirkland,wa
    Full Name:
    joe brosseau
    thanks peter. hows your toy doing?? anything new to speak of? or like me are you just hopeing for a decent day to go for a drive?

5. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    I haven't had it out in a while, only thing new with it is I bought an FCA club badge on Ebay a few weeks ago and its on the car... That's about it! It needs a few things which I'll tackle this winter (usual service issues plus some more like a new fuel pump, cosmetics, etc), but yes, hoping for a half-decent day to take it out.

Hope to see your car again next year at the various events. Hopefully we'll have another summer of long-lasting, glorious weather.

6. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Joe,

It looks great!! I met you briefly at the Italian Concours at the Seattle Pier in Sept.

This 308 has been in the NW Ferrari Club for along time. I knew four of it's previous owners, starting with: Bob D., Tom N., Brian L. and Chris I.

Only one of the guys (Brian L.- Daytona owner) is still in the club.

7. jbrosseau

jbrosseau Karting

Nov 26, 2003
    kirkland,wa
    Full Name:
    joe brosseau
    hey gary, what other info do you have on the car. i have been trying to gather as much info on it as i can. basically i want to make a record from new to current date. kind of a history of the car.