Stradale Market Value | FerrariChat

Stradale Market Value

Discussion in '360/430' started by ddd910, May 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ddd910

ddd910 Rookie

Apr 4, 2002
    What is the current market value for a Stradale? I might be able to get hold of a brand new one for 10k over MSRP, what do you guys think? Is it a good deal??

2. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Personally if it is over MSRP, I don't consider it a good deal.

If you don't want to wait, (check w/ your local dealer for waiting period) paying over $10K extra may well worth it for you.

I've seen $200 to 230K for SC on sale (at exotic car dealers locally). You may want to check Ferrari Buy or Ferrari Classified to feel the market.

3. udalmia

udalmia Guest

afaik, if you dont want to wait, 10k over msrp isnt that bad a deal when you consider the waiting period (how long is it for the stradale? I remember it was over a year for the spider)

4. 911Fan

911Fan Formula 3

Apr 15, 2004
    Southern California
    I'm surprised the buy-it-now premium is only 10K for a new CS. It's not as sought after as I thought it would be...

5. xpresso

xpresso Karting

May 9, 2004
    Paradise Valley, AZ
    I have been eyeing the price of cs for the past 3 months.

The best location I found on the internet was dupontregistry.com

Except for one car that was asking for $219 K the other 2 CS I have been tracking has been going up in value from 225K to 235K.

I just picked up my CS from Ferrari of Scottsdale and I have 2 people who are previous Ferrari owners approached me about selling it.

However, I think that in the end...the CS will go up in value because it is such a pure racing machine...I had some initial concerns about getting this car because of the "bareness" of the car....but once I got it...I can't help not to drive it!!!...It is a total rush and the exhaust is awesome...definitely no need for the aftermarket radio!

I think that real ferrari afficianado will eventually drive up the value of this car as only approximately 200 will be deemed for the US market.

6. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    I completely agree with your statement...

In Canada the Stradale is completely sold out with only 10- 12 cars making it into the country. The car is very rare here!! I have been asked by two high end car dealers to sell my car for they have buyers that are desperate for the car. One of the wholesalers has offered me $30,000 Cdn over list. This is very tempting but I deceided to hold off...I just love driving this car too much ;)

I had a friend (who is a wholesaler) approach me on Thursday to see if I was interested to sell my Stradale for list price and he would sell me a 6 month old V12 Lambo (Murci) for and extra $12,000. The sounds like a great deal but I could not personally see myself in a Lambo at this stage in my life.

The sad part is that the list on the Lambo is $410,000 Cdn and the wholesaler was asking $310,000 Cdn for it!! It looks like the owner will be taking a min. of a $100,000 hit plus 15% taxes in just the first year of ownership :( That is too bad because the Lambo is a better car then most people give it credit for!!

7. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    $10K above sticker sounds good to me. From what I've seen, online and around West L.A., CS's have been selling for $230k, or very close to this.

8. st.tully

st.tully Karting

Jan 29, 2004
    What is the MSRP for the CS?

9. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    my understanding is that NA is going to see more like 300 CS, but i'm certainly not an official source.

doody.