Vancouver Guys: Whats your favorite road? | FerrariChat

Vancouver Guys: Whats your favorite road?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by steve2814, May 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve2814

steve2814 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Whats your favorite road to drive in Vancouver?

Mine is the road going up Cypress, right off Hwy 1. Uphill, windy, tons of switchbacks, and oh, what a view :)

2. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    point grey road........that road screams summer to me (mind you this is just for a cruise)

3. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    There are many nice, secluded, roads out here in the sticks (Langley, Abbottsford, Mission, etc...) that I and my GT4 call home. I hate driving into Vancouver...

I agree, Cypress is a nice fast, open hillclimb (a known favorite amongst alot of speed-junkies), but too many cops hidden around corners.

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA

5. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

6. See to sky highway, at 5 in the morning, no cops, no traffic...perfection. The porsche club has been onto this for years.

7. VanCooper

VanCooper Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2002
    I really like the Cypress bowl rd myself. I was passed by a manufacturer's plated Audi RS6 on that road last week and needless to say, it shows what type of car go there for fun, unfortunately, I was passenger in a friend's Minivan and not my parent's E55...would've been a nice match-up!