Welp Car and Driver Talk Smack Again.... | FerrariChat

Welp Car and Driver Talk Smack Again....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by A.D.K., May 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. A.D.K.

A.D.K. Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Terre Haute, IN
    Full Name:
    Andy Klueber
    ....Or Brock Yates is on his horse again.
    In the latest issue the June 2004 issue on page number 33.
    The staff/Brock Yates have a want ad for an Enzo to take part in Supercar Challenge (June 27-28) titled and text follows.
    Wanted: One Enzo for OurTrial by Fire

Are you Mice..Or mice!? As our annual Supercar Challenge Draws near-June 27 and 28 at Mchigan International Speedway, a contest among the hottest performance car on the planet-not a single stalwart with a Ferrari Enzo has dared tp step forward. As usual, the few Enzo owners we knew go slnking off, muttering the usual, "Ferraris are not abot numbers."
    Damit, we want a Ferrari! So, listen, if you have an Enzo and want to show the world it can kick anybody's butt, step forward and give us a call (734-971-3600,ask for Larry Webster). We'll even let you drive.

Perhaps someone here say with an F40 could take up the challenge. (wink,wink paging Roland and the 600lb Gorilla) ::D

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Hmm, I'm already signed up for Pocono on those dates & I wont cancel that to go hang out with a bunch of people I dont know. Unless Brock wants to pay for me to truck 2 512TRs out there to kick some butt

3. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    They said it was a "supercar" challenge...I don't think the TR's are going to kick much butt against those...

4. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas

and race prepped cars don't count otherwise a certain March Cosworth 87C might be tempted to show up....

5. mbarr

mbarr Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2004
    Texas
    Let me think.......Beat on my car so they can sell more magazines. No chance, unless I was a tuner with a car which needed proving.

6. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Well Brock, I want a Ferrari too but you don't see me asking other people to thrash theirs. You have some paper go buy one and throttle your own. (BTW-anyone who would like me to thrash their F-car please PM me I will be happy to oblige.)