Anyone know of a reputable, but inexpensive car transporter ? | FerrariChat

Anyone know of a reputable, but inexpensive car transporter ?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by alinaqvi, May 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alinaqvi

alinaqvi Karting
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2004
    Somerset, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ali
    I am looking to have a car trucked from AZ to NJ through enclosed carrier. Anyone know anybody reputable and inexpensive ?

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    if its a ferrari or exotic i would not try to pinch pennies. Passport transport is delivering my 308gts from new mexico to georgia for $1500.00 Inter -city is too busy right now, 4 week wait just to schedule, though they seemed nice on the phone. no such thing as " cheap" transport ir your paint gets blasted and your glass broken. just my .02

3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Here's a hint Ali, don't post your question in EVERY forum, that just pisses people off.

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Ali,
    as a moderator for Florida I will close this threat here. Has nothing to do with FL. Your best bet is to post in General. This where this belongs. I agree, ther eis no "cheap" transport. If you spend considerable on your car you should not try to pnich pennies when it comes to your transporter. Check with Horseless they ar ein NJ and hence likely to have a space but calculate $ 1200 to $1500. Mike yours was more since it is not running.

Martin