328 GTS Hard Top Sleeve | FerrariChat

328 GTS Hard Top Sleeve

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by rosslindell, May 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rosslindell

rosslindell Rookie

Nov 9, 2003
    Just curious, is there a sleeve or piece that secures the hardtop behind the seats.

I know RTFM, but I am on travel and cannot get to it, and I am having a rather treacherous engilish-dutch-english e-mail conversation with italparts in the Netherlands about this.

Thanks!

2. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    There is a sheet of material that is snapped in that the targa top goes behind, which is behind the seats. I rarely use it, too much of a hastle. I have found that when bothe seats are back, it secures it in. Plus, with the weather here in the central US, there have been times i had to pull over and get the roof back on before i got soaked. It's quicker to do this if not behind the cover thing....

3. Exotic_Car_Guy

Exotic_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 2, 2003
    California, Carmel
    Full Name:
    Gil Lucero
    Yes, the material is a black vinyl like material with a white cloth type backing. As mentioned it has fasteners at the corners that attach to pins that are mounted to that rear structure (the pins are attached over the carpet).
    Gil

4. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Is you last name really Lindell???

Small...small world...and yes there is a cover. the part number is 60418209. I have one in stock, FNA retail is $578.74. PM me for a specal F-chat price.As listed in the 88 328 parts manual, table 121 # 18.

Hope this helps.