PPIR Thanks | FerrariChat

PPIR Thanks

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Alex_V, May 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    As I'm posting this I know 99% of you are down at PPIR still having fun, I too would be there but the drive took FOREVER and its Mother's day so I wont make my mom drive me down again.

Anyways, thanks to everyone down there who i talked to and let me sit in thier magnificent F-cars, some P-cars and a couple others

Thanks A LOT to Roland who gave me most of the information on hours and dates and how to get in etc., look forward to seeing the LM on the Players Run!

Thanks to Brandy, who gave me a thrilling ride in the yellow 360 Modena, what a way to have a first ride in a Ferrari!
    Thanks to the man(whos name i didnt even get) who gave me the ride in the dark grey 911 GT3(whoever knows his name please let me know!)

cant wait until the next track day, wherever it is

2. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello,
    Glad that you had a great time, you're right, Brandy his a very good student driver and knows what to do in the 360.
    Sorry that I was so busy, but to many students and to many car to drive !!!
    The GT3 is from Stim Kennedy, who came down to help me to do the school.
    Now, it's time to unload and CLEAN !!!!! To bad that you're to far to help..
    Take care
    Roland
    F40LM

3. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Yea it is too bad, Thanks for the name of the GT3 driver, he too was good but Brandy would take those turns better then i would ever imagine.

Cant wait too see the F40 LM during the Players Run!

4. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Brandy is an AMAZING driver. Regretfully I didn't get to ride with her but I got plenty of video of her smoking up the track and eating Vettes. The 4 way Ferrari battle at the end was awesome Roland F40LM, John F40, Brandy 360, Dave 360.