"Slip into a pair, and watch heads turn." | FerrariChat

"Slip into a pair, and watch heads turn."

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Chevarri, May 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chevarri

Chevarri Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2003
    In a rose bush.
    Full Name:
    J'aime
    "Why walk in plain dress shoes when you can make a statement without saying a word?
    Black and gray with a pinstripe suit, eat your heart out Al Capone.
    Do you want to lead or follow? If your a follower this shoe isn't for you.
    But if you are your own man, slip into a pair and watch heads turn.
    Tommy gun sold seperately."

This is a quote I read from a site that reviewed my fav shoes of all time. Of course it was from a long time buyer, but thats besides the point.
    Stacy Adams. I just love these shoes, and they are simply incredible in design, quality, comfort, and style. I've been a fan of these shoes ever since I was a little boy, and I still am! The first sentence is a 100% to the T. Are their any other fans of Stacy Adams? Granted the name "Stacy" doesn't sound like a mans shoe, but they are very much that, a mans shoe. Something about wearing these shoes that gives you such a high, such confidence. Whats great about these shoes is they fit just about anything you wear. They are incredible for a dress shoe, but they also work great even with blue jeans. Ive had several pairs of Madisons, Dayton wing tips, and sandals, and I wouldn't have it any other shoe. If you have never had a pair of Stacys, and you're looking for a new pair of dress shoes. Then I highly reccomend these shoes. No, I don't work for them, but just a passionate and loyal owner. I've had older gentlemen come up to me(and even younger ones) ask me if I'm wearing Stacy Adams, and wear I got them. The only times I've ever had ppl come up to me like that is when Im driving my car.

2. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Does the a red clown nose get included free with every pair ?

3. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#3 maranelloman, May 10, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That quote "Make a statement, without saying a word" was used back in the early 90s in commercials by that perfume called Exclamation( or just, !). I remember those commercials very vividly. My sister bought a bottle of it from Benneton(or however it is spelt)

5. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    But what will they do for my bowling game?

6. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    LOL! I like the shoes...but that was funny:)

7. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    FACT: Driving shoes thread was HUGE

Other driving shoe thread got a few pages long

NOW these shoes.

You guys are worse than my mom! :)