Maria Barteromo | FerrariChat

Maria Barteromo

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by coachi, May 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    I was watching jeopardy after dinner tonight, and Maria was one of the contestants. The question was what worms did moles go after, or somethinglike that, and she answered computer worms...the correct answer was earth worms.

I have often wondered about Maria...computer worms and moles...what a riot and I apologize for misspelling herlast name

2. arkferrari

arkferrari Karting
    BANNED

Feb 9, 2004
    Hot Springs, AR
    Full Name:
    B.F. Mitchell
    Moles seek out GRUB worms, not earth worms. As good looking as Maria is, I would have given her a "correct answer" for computer worms.

3. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    maria B is hooooot;)

4. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Ha. I'm glad we have a thread on Maria. I dunno what it is about her...but I love it.

Kinda upset I missed the Jeopardy--was planning on watching it.

5. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Maria didnt know any of the questions which dated before 1970. I think she is good only on current events. But as far as the earthworm/mole question, she downgraded herself from Buy to Sell on that answer!

6. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#6 maranelloman, May 12, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. PaulC

PaulC Formula 3

Feb 11, 2003
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Her lips are hot. Other than the fact that every other woman you see on CNBC or reporting something other than worthless drivel (forgive me Nora O'Donnell) is for all practical purposes, a troll. Maria made losing my a$$ in the market a tiny bit easier.

8. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    she doesnt even speak well...thee-a thee-a, thee-a....and so on and so forth...and thank you for being wizus; i wonder how she got her job to begin with.I told my wife before the show started that she would not get hardly anything right since she really doesn't know much...well, I wish I was that good at predicting the stock market...then I would not have lost my arse as so many of us have been doing for some years now

9. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    This thread is USELESS with out pics!!!!!!

10. jbtrader23

jbtrader23 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Maria B and Michelle Caruso Cabrerra are what keep CNBC hot for me.....mmmmmmmmm.

11. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Becky Quick is the one that does it for me out of all the CNBC people.

12. David512

David512 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    Northern California
    Last Saturday Night Live (Snoop Dogg hosting), the camera panned acros the audience. There was Maria, I am sure of it. Looked like she was with some guy.

13. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I think the qualifications to become a female on-air personality for CNBC are probably quite similar to those used to get on The Apprentice. Except for that German broad--she's nasty.

14. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    I think over all the women on that channel are pretty knowledgable, esp compared to the others.

I think the guys in the AM around Squawkbox time frame are very knowledgable.

Did you see the big German woman the day she was in a tank top and showed her shoulder tattoo? Now that was scary....

Tangentially, CNN in the AM: Christi Paul.... I don't CARE that she cannot say a whole sentence with out a stumble, THATS my news sourse (unfort. out pregnant as we speak). I ain't watching til she's back..

15. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Lol, you mean Silvia Wadhwa! It's funny, when trading the Euro against the Dollar in the mornings you know the trading action is finished with whenever Silvia Wadhwa comes on the air at around 11:30am EST.

Sounds quirky, but I think she scares everyone out of trading:)

16. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Here's the funnies part: we work with this guy Ryan who actually LOOKS just like her, with messy hair and all. The day you could see her tattoo, Ryan rolled up his sleeve and had the EXACT same barbed-wire around his bicep. Frickin hysterical!