Indiana sales | FerrariChat

Indiana sales

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by rnmarks317, May 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rnmarks317

rnmarks317 Rookie

May 10, 2004
    I live in Indianapolis. Im looking to get a 96-98 355. The only problem is that we only have one dealer, and they are just a general exotic dealer. If anyone has any insight for a dealer close to indianapolis that is good price and great service it would help a ton. Thanks

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Try Buxton Motorsports. They will help find you one. There located down here in Evansville,

http://www.buxtonmotorsports.com/

3. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    You have a few within about 4 hours or so...

www.exoticperformanceplus.com (Ft. Wayne - Ind.) Mike Westrick is the owner and has many cars that are not listed on the web page - give him a call and tell him what you are looking for. He has the best prices and most honest that I have dealt with... I have bought 2 from him (my latest was a 355 spider). Just tell him Rich Wallace told you to call.

You also have 2 in Chicago (great weekend trip!) - Continential and Lakeforest both Authorized Dealers

You have 2 in Columbus Ohio - MAG (Midwestern Auto Group) and Nelson Lamborghini (also sells F-cars) - both pretty decent to deal with

There are 2 in Detriot (a little longer distance away) - Cauley and one other.

Hope that helps,

4. rnmarks317

rnmarks317 Rookie

May 10, 2004
    Thanks for the help guys, wish me luck!

5. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Just search traderonline.com , cars.com and yahoo.com . All have a search radius from your zip. These will pull dealers and private owners.

6. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    Welcome rnmarks317

In addition to the above suggestions, traveling a great distance to get the best car is often worth it. I shipped a car from Indy to Phoenix for $900, a minor investment when looking for $80,000 cars.
    Use the guys suggestions for a good service resourse but look all over for the right car. Just my simple opinion, of course.

7. rnmarks317

rnmarks317 Rookie

May 10, 2004
    thats a good point. im just gonna make sure i shop around to get this bad boy. thanks every one for the help though. i really apritiate it.

8. davey_jones

davey_jones Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2002
    wherever it's sunny
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Have you talked to Brian Stewart on west side?
    Autocar sports & classics I believe...
    He'd proabably know of any for sale...I'd reccomend him for your PPI
    also.. I listed my 348 speciale for sale on ferarriads - sorry it's not a 355 :)

good luck! The search is one of the best parts!

dave
    indy

9. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    I'll second that on Brian Stewart for the PPI if you find a local one. He'd probably also be a good source for independent service.