Help- Bentley Rims Needed! BLING! | FerrariChat

Help- Bentley Rims Needed! BLING!

Discussion in 'British' started by manu, Nov 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. manu

manu Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2002
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Manu
    Guys - can you help me locate a quality manufacturer of high quality (possibly custom) rims for the new Bentleys - no-one in the UK really does this thing.
    I've bought from HRE before for Lamborghinis (and they were excellent) but who else is good - please help.

P.S. The more blinging the better (I'm serious).

P.P.S Which company make chrome spinners for the Mercedes Benz SLs?

2. Surf the Dupont registry website, they always have links to Bling.

Or you could always pick up an issue of Dub Magazine, or Celebrity Car Magazine.

3. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    I agree that a magazine such as Dubs would be a good resource. Some manufacturers that I know off of the top of my head are Arelli, Lexani, Giovanna, LS Sportline, KMC, and Detatta(sp). Hope this helps.

4. lotusk

lotusk Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London UK
    my thermo couple was broken on my 355 when verdi fitted your tubi.
    you were going to call me about it, what happened? say what u do and do what u say

5. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I was talking to a Bentley dealer a couple of years ago about a damaged car I was bidding on a job for. One of the New Houston Texans football team members installed custom over-sized rims on his new toy, the rims were too large & were damaging the tires, fenders, & wheel wells. The funny thing was he demanded that this covered under warranty since thew car was brand new. The dealer would not comply with his demands or suffer the wrath of his attorney. WTF???? OK, if I drive a this car into a wall, it will be covered by the manufacturer. Yea Right !! LOL!!! Go figure.

6. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    #6 Juice It, Nov 28, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017