Left me a note! | FerrariChat

Left me a note!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by RumorDude, May 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RumorDude

RumorDude Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Woodinville, WA
    After I ot bck from the office today i took the f car out for a quick spin to get some ice cream and the like. I must have only been in there for like 5 mins tops. and, when i got back i get the 'call me for a good time' note. now it's been at least 4 or 5 years since i have owned a ferrari but ive never seen this one before. how often do you-all get this kinda stuff?

2. udalmia

udalmia Guest

i had a note with a name and phone number put near my car wipers once, wasnt even a ferrari, a C 230K mercedes, you gotta love college towns

(not that i called her or anything)

3. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Yeah, always getting picked up by good looking women. Makes me feel so cheap! :D

4. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Never; and I've owned exotics for over 30 yrs.

Sounds to me like you've got a 'hooker' interested in you, or some gay blade.

You didn't mention if the note was from a male or female. No matter, stay away from the person that left the note!!!!

That's all I can say..........

5. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    As tempting as it might be to call the number, I'd actually agree with Darolls here.

6. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    anything that is free is not worth the sticker price

7. RumorDude

RumorDude Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Woodinville, WA
    well, the note implies they are female, and the phone number is a cell number, but the writing is the woman telltale kind. so could be a hooker!

my wife and kids found it entertaining... ;)

8. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

That's it! Just entertainment, you have beautiful wife and kids, thats alllll you need mate!

Forget the rest, these materialistic chicks are worthless. I was just out on the town with my associate and his 2001 6.0 Diablo and the women pretty much just strip for you! F-them , get a life I tell em' LOL.

;-)

Cheers

9. tr328

tr328 Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2003
    Pacifica, California
    Full Name:
    Darryl
    Years ago I've got a note from a woman on my car. It said something to the effect that I was nice looking and my car was too and to give her a call.

10. mighty

mighty Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    were you driving the F50?

11. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    i usually ignore notes, but... If you are truly curious a good idea is to call her, chat online to get to know her, ask for photos etc.

Then again who has time for note gals??? i mean (frankly), plenty of things "happen" at gas stations and the like. But hey, whatever rocks your world go for it :)

12. ErdemO

ErdemO Rookie

Apr 16, 2004
    Vienna, VA
    Full Name:
    Erdem
    Not on an F-Car (since I don't own one yet) but, on my 99 Carrera Conv once. I had this girl that I have met at a bar leave me her business card with the note "It's nice to see the top down" once. Funny thing is, I have met her at a bar but she happened to work for the same company that I used to work for at the time. So, she left the note when my car was parked in the company garage.

My wife also found it entertaining...

13. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    I left a note once on a Peugeot 106 ..the Brunette was sooo cute that i just had to..we exchanged mails for some times but nothing more :(

14. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    It's happened to me twice.......one time it was awesome! The other time it wasn't................

Call her, tell her you'll meet her at a local bar or whatever....say you'll be wearing a Blue Button up shirt....ASK WHAT SHE'LL BE WEARING....GET THERE EARLY, Wear a yellow shirt. Then when you spot her, you can check her out, and if you want to meet her do it, if not, slip out, she won't notice you because you're wearing something she wasn't looking for...............

15. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Nice!

16. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Now THAT's pretty good, the color shirt advice!!!!

My note just complimented the CAR, not me! Sigh.

It was a previous TR owner, married, who complimented Child Advocates and the fact I was "doing something fun" with the car!!!

I did have a girl jump uninvited into my convertible at the beach once, but that's a different story.........

17. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Anything short of panties on your wipers with a photo stapled to it and a phone number, I would keep clear of that one!

18. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    That depends on how large the panties are. ack!

19. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    maybe it was your wife checking on you !

20. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    This reply reminds me of the story I heard about a lady who's husband was out late..real late! She called OnStar. They told her that her Escalade was at a certain address in town. She went there around midnite and busted her husband at a hotel with some bimbo!

21. Mike328

Mike328 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 19, 2002
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    ROFLLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE! A man with STANDARDS! Gotta respect someone who rewards boldness and agression :).

(Found on your F-CAR): Note to attractive ladies who would otherwise presume to leave flirty, cute notes with phone numbers on my car: In addition to the note, I require your current set of panties removed and placed ON my windshield, in addition to a photo, stapled to those panties, in order for your note to receive full consideration.

hehe!

22. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I read that it's Match.com making them a little bolder in expressing their fantasies.

I LIKE a woman that KNOWS what she wants! LOL!

23. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Yep, that happened once to me. My wife & I were having lunch in the same plaza, different restaurant w/out knowing each other being there.

She spotted my Porsche in the parking lot (my car had a tiger sticker from Japanse baseball team), and her friend left me a provocative note w/ her cell number.

I never called, and the truth came out few months later at one party. Good thing we could all laugh at it!

I really believe if she or he wants to meet you that bad, they should wait for you. Leaving memo can be taken as tacky IMO

24. Mike328

Mike328 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 19, 2002
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Oh man... Yoshi, my boy, you were TESTED! Good thing you didn't call, you might not have "passed" the test!

Let this be a lesson for all of us.

So far, I've learned two lessons. The one above, and the second, on a blind date/meeting, deceive your date with unexpected dress in order to get a "tab" on the situation. :)

One flaw: If it was the F-car that got you the date, and you show up in it, she's going to know what's up! :)

25. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Might have been a 23 stone hairy arsed gay bloke named Burt that saw you and fanceyed you, and cant wait to show you a good time.LOL