Auto Detailing | FerrariChat

Auto Detailing

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Ferrari0324, May 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone in central NJ would be interested in an auto detailer. I am in no way claiming to be a professional detailer that can remove dents or scratches because I can't, but am very good at making cars sparkle and shine. I love cleaning cars (don't we all?) but i especially don't mind spending 6 hours or even a little more to make a car shine again. I just thought i would get a concensus of who would be interested before i post (if anyone knows if i'm allowed to post selling my services please tell me) that i will be doing it. As of now i am going to do it on the weekends but its the beginning of summer and i know plenty of owners of all types of cars not just Ferrari's would like to have a nice and clean vehicle for the season. Please give me serious responses.

Thank you,
    Brandon

2. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Feel free to solicit your services. We do not discriminate.

By the way, he does a GOOD job. I can never spend 6+ hours on a car but he does. I think he is crazy at points.

3. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Check with Rob Lay before posting, Tecnik1 is a paying sponsor on this site, and they do great work by the way (thanks Gus and Angelo ;) )

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Yes they do, EXCELLENT work. In the NYC area go to Tecnik1, in the Central Jersey area go to Brandon.

5. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Haha, thanks Keith. Its not as much craziness as it is passion for a clean car. Now is that so wrong? And when are you gonna bring that dirty thing, i mean that beautiful Viper over for me to clean?

6. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    haha. It probably wont be cleaned even for all of Saturday's events. It will come back DIRTY!!!! hahaha. I know how much you must hate that idea.

7. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    It breaks my heart Keith. But anyways, if you're actually interested in my services, please don't hesitate to respond to this thread.