Re-Originals & World Upholstery. | FerrariChat

Re-Originals & World Upholstery.

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Nov 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I just got a catalog from a place in Texas called "Re-originals". They have ALOT of neato things for Ferrari. Also,got a small catalog/Brochure from World Upholstery in California. They have various Ferrari stuff,too. "Re-Originals" website is: www.reoriginals.com You can see what they have available. Also,their phone# is: 1-713-849-2400. "World Upholstery & Trim's" site is: www.worlduph.com and,their # is: 805-921-0100 Just for anyone that isn't aware of these places. Has anyone ever used either of these vendors for anything?

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    BTW,Andreas. I didn't forget about you,but,did forget to let you know. I asked the guys at the Villa Park "Riggs Brothers Auto Interiors" About Carpet Dyeing and Leather Dyeing. They said that it was something that they,at that shop,didn't get into. (Going from Tan to Black. One of the other shops might,though.) He said it's easier for them to just install new Leather and Carpeting. He said,that when you dye that carpet,it gets matted and clumpy.(?) They can,and do,Do custom Leather upholstery for Cars,Show Cars,Boats,Motorcycle seats,etc... I am going to use them to put in new carpet and a seat cover for the Red interior on my Corvette. (That car is Red/Red.) They can do "Touch up" dye work,the same color. May need some of that on the Tan interior on my 308. He was trying to talk me into doing something Custom with my 308. But,I said No.