FERRARI PART WANTED... | FerrariChat

FERRARI PART WANTED...

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Peter, May 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    (should this be posted in Ferrariads?...)

Part wanted: #108005 - spline drive socket for a 308 distributor. The part that fits on the end of the camshaft to attach to the distributor.

If anyone has a used one in decent shape sitting on the shelf (that means you Electromotive users) that you don't expect to use in the future, please let me know, I'd like to buy it. I only need one.

Thanks.

2. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    I WILL BE HAPPY TO SELL YOU THE PART FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR ENGINE. COST WILL BE $250 USD, PLUS ANOTHER $30 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

3. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    #3 Nuvolari, May 16, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Peter,

I assume that this is the part you are after. Useless to me since I went to the Euro single electronic distributor. I'd like about $4000 for it but since I no longer have the 'yellow box' you can have it for free. If this is the part you need, e-mail me your shipping info and I'll send it in the post tomorrow. Don't worry about the shipping either; its not worth the hassle.

[email protected]

I figure shipping from the T-Dot to Van City should be about 5 days.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Yes Rob, that's the part I need. I'm sending you my address immediately after I post this message...

Thanks man!