ANy Differences between Capristo Exhaust and L/C Racing Exhaust? | FerrariChat

ANy Differences between Capristo Exhaust and L/C Racing Exhaust?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by M360M, May 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M360M

M360M Rookie

Nov 11, 2003
    Irvine, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike Tsai
    Hi everyone:

I heard from a buddy of mine that ONLY L/C exhaust which are made by Capristo has the level 3 sound. If you order a Capristo, the highest level you can get is 2. Is this true? I have just placed an order for level 3 Capristo. I need to verify this. ANyone knows? Appreciate your comments.

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    What the hell does level 2 or 3 mean?
    3 louder? Racing only? Not street legal?

3. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

Here is my sold LC, and it's louder than regular capristo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33630&item=2459802139

4. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Capristo markets two systems under their own name. No. 1 and No. 2. Capristo also manufactures a system for LC Racing, http://www.limitedcarsgroup.de/english/lc_racing/set.htm
    which is also known by some as, #3. This system has both the Capristo and LC Racing names on the system. The early LC Racing systems, 02/03 did not have their name on the system.

5. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Sound levels. LC Racing, (is not a race system) is the loudest from Capristo.

6. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    I was told that the LC Racing system is level 3 and is also known as the "track only" version. It is the loudest one they offer. I have it on my 360 with the cats still on and it is awesome. It is actually louder than my 355 and TR were with Tubis AND NO CATS (test pipes). It also burbles and pops when you let off the gas. :)