Is Lamborghinichat dead? | FerrariChat

Is Lamborghinichat dead?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by nart2222, Nov 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    Looks like it's dead. What happened?

2. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
  3. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    ASK ALLAN LAMBO, HE WOULD BE THE BEST TO KNOW, I DONT FOLLOW LAMOS...........

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Everyone posts on the other site.

5. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    What other site?

TIA

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    www. L amborghini-talk.com

7. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    Wow awesome Thanks!

8. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    I checked it out a few days ago and nobody really post there at all.

9. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    I just checked it out, it looks like a New York rush hour compared to this> www.lamborghinichat.com. , maybe you can go wake the dead for us.

10. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    In the past 7 years or so of Ferrari ownership I have heard a lot of owners say they liked or wanted a lambo but did not buy because their dealer told them they were poorly made and they loose value quickly. If the new models hold up in these areas more F car owners may also own a Lambo and the site will liven up.

11. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I don't have any interest in Lamborghinis compared to my love for Ferraris. However, out of the request from several FerrariChat.com users I opened LamborghiniChat.com. To be honest, I don't put any time into that site. JRV likes Lamborghinis better than Ferraris, so that's really his first love. There are about 6 Lamborghini Chat sites and none of them have very much traffic. FerrariChat.com actually has more discussions about Lamborghinis than all the other Lamborghini sites combined. Instead of having a seperate LamborghiniChat.com, I could have a group of Lamborghini forums under "Other Italian" here that the domain LamborghiniChat.com could link to. Would that be better?

Thanks

12. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
  13. Stickanddice

Stickanddice Formula 3

Nov 2, 2002
    Having spoken and met JR in many occasions I disagree he prefers Lamborghini as a marque over Ferrari. Trust me we get into plenty of tussles about this since Lamborghini is my marque of choice.

He has a deep passion for racing, so guess where that lands him. Yep. Ferrari and Porsche. I will say that he has an awful lot of respect for Lamborghini's road cars and he is adamant about his stance on how unjustifiably skewed their reputation is.

Does he prefer Lamborghini over Ferraris? His response to me was no. It's like picking between children. You love them both for what they are. One does one thing well and does certain things to aggravate you and the other way aroung.

Back on topic. I disagree this site has more content than all Lamborghini sites. Not even close. But then again, being a Lamborghini fan I actually follow this stuff. There are all sorts of really cool sites out there even on the really obscure Lamborghini stuff. As for Lamborghinichat's content, I guess it would be good to redirect it all to within this site. Allan Fiedler is the majority of Lamborghini traffic in this site though, so it would depend on how he handles it (I guess the implication was already made earlier in the thread). Even now he insists on posting in General Ferrari Discussion instead of Other Italian. So I don't know how deep into the wishing well my 2 cents will fall. :)

Cheers

14. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    Hi guys,

I was simply making an observation and a query. When one poor guy has to give himself a Happy Thanksgiving jesture it makes a site look well,... dead. Someone should find some mercy in their heart and put the poor site out of it's misery.

I went to other sites reccomended to me and they all have lots of members and activity and good content. Thanks for the tips and pointing me in the right direction.

15. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    (softly palys 'taps' on his valve cover with screwdrivers)