Very sad,my 328 and TR have to go. | FerrariChat

Very sad,my 328 and TR have to go.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by chaa, Nov 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    I have a 98 355 spider comeing to me within the next three weeks,and me babies have to go to finance it. I feel very sad,and all the money i have spent on 18s and race exhaust(4 months ago) will not be recouped eespecially in the winter months, but they have to go now (its a buyers market and not a sellers) i will be takeing the parts of ofcourse to try and sell them individually.I never thought i would ever sell my babies but things and circumstances change. Any way to the 355, a frend of my bosses runs a prestige car business and is currently finding one for me in red with either black or cream leather.I am like a child excited about christmas but i still have sadness.

2. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    I am looking for a TR or 348? Please let me know some details on it. Thanks.

3. yasir

yasir Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Are you looking to buy those cars or are you selling those cars ? I'm bit confused here !
    Later, Yasir

4. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    The 328gts and the TR are going,in fact they have just been droped of this afternoon, they have buyers already.And the 355 spider is comeing anytime within the next two weeks.

5. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Chaa,

Owning F-cars are like having girlfriends. You use them and get done with them then move on. The next time you have one will be newer (younger for girlfriend) and more good looking. So don't be too said and look forward for your upcoming 355 spider.

6. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Chaz,
    i don't think you'll be disappointed with 355 Spider.Make sure you change stock exhaust 'tho as it doesn't do the car justice.May be a Tubi?
    Tony