328 and Golf Clubs | FerrariChat

328 and Golf Clubs

Discussion in '308/328' started by Heath, Nov 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Heath

Heath Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    I am sort of looking for a 328GTB. but a important part of the process is will my golf clubs fit in the boot of a 328. Some things are important. My Mondial could hold one set in the boot and several in the back seat. A little input from a golfer with a 328 would be nice.
    Thank You,
    Heath

2. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    NO PROBLEMS FITTING THE CLUBS IN THE BACK...NEVER DROVE TO GOLF COURSE BUT MANY TIMES TO THE RANGE...ENJOY

3. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Heath, my clubs fit with room to spare.

4. Steve King

Steve King F1 Rookie

Feb 15, 2001
    NY
    1 set of clubs is not the problem. Its 2 sets that doesn't fit unless you have a "short bag" .

5. jr328gtb

jr328gtb Karting

May 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Roberts
    one set fits in my 328 gtb without a problem

6. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    I wanted to put clubs in my Boxer. I got in 1 head cover, one glove. I should have factored in the price of a country club to leave my clubs at when purchasing the car.

7. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Heath, Do you already found 328GTB for sale? Before settled w/ GTS, I looked for GTB for 5 months w/out luck.
    Anyway, I asked the same question here before, and it looks like the same person replied (Hi! Gilles27)
    Add to the prior posts, one thing you should know is that if you are driving for more than 1 hour. Shaft part of clubs gets really hot, especially during summertime. If it's carbon shaft, you shouldn't hit a ball for while as shaft is easy to shutter then. Also be aware this heat in the trunk could damage your bag. My Nike full bag had partial discoloration. Another Nike carrying bag don't have any problem, though (made w/ fabric)

Enjoy driving a ball & Ferrari!

Yoshi Ace