Meet on Sat 29 th | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Meet on Sat 29 th

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tonyh, Nov 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Paul,
    could you pls post that dvd to me and Joe? I'll pm address if you don't still have it.
    Thanks mate.
    Tony

2. Bukem

Bukem Karting

Sep 27, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Ben M
    Paul - shame you pansied out! It was torrential, but worth the trip - Warren's Stradale is awesome. Will post some pics later when the camera's recharged.

Nice to meet you Warren, Stig and Henry. Look forward to the next one.

Ben.

3. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    Nice to meet you Guys yesterday.

I guess that means we must be the mad ones in that weather.

Will have to give the baby it's first bath.
    Got pretty filthy.

See you soon

Wazza

4. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Ben, Henry and Warren,

Likewise a pleasure.

My attending was a no brainer, after all the pub is just 10 mins from me (or, I guess .45 seconds in Warrens CS!), but given the weather, I was suprised anyone turned out. We are clearly the tin-top hardcore, rather than the limp-wristed rag-top brigade (apart from Ben or course, who is quite clearly insane to come such distances in a soft top!).

I look forward to repeating the experience in more conducive conditions, and will shortly be selling my soul to Satan in small increments to ensure a hot and balmy dry day in the middle of December! Hmmmmmm!

Sorry to hear about you Flu, Tony. I suffered with this ailment in Jan 2000, and it damn near landed me in hospital, so you have my most sincere sympathies. Perhaps when we meet we can exchange mucus anecdotes!

Stig