HELP! my sites need traffic. | FerrariChat

HELP! my sites need traffic.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by TestShoot, Nov 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
  2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Nice sites... Where on Long Island did you used to live...?

3. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills

I was born in Halesite (village of Huntington) I went to Hewlett and I also spend loads of time in Glen Cove and now call Watermill and Southampton my adopted home towns. Although I currently reside between Newport Beach and Beverly Hills CA. I HATE Cali. But I can't leave just yet.

4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Which service are you using for casting - Breakdown Services or LA Casting? Since FlashCast got the boot a couple of years ago, Photographer's Express ain't uh, you know *hoppin'*.

Gary Marsh - who owns Breakdown, muddied up the already muddy mess by spreading Theatrical submissions throughout the day/eve instead of in the a.m., along with mish-mashing the Commercial/Video/Print gigs. Mostly due to LA Casting hitting the marks where others failed online, moreso than the claims about people receiving illegal (read:free) breakdowns.

5. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    Very nice work!

Do you think Jessica would like a forty something AF guy?
    I didn't think so..... how about her mom? :)

Looking forward to the BevHills gallery.

Good luck!

6. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills

I usually go straight to agencies for my models, then there are quite a few faithfuls that have been wanting to shoot with me. You get a few magazine articles everyear, throw in some celebrity plugs and the girls come out of the wood work.

I find the web to be a waste professionally, it is a great social space but there is no money to be really made for me. I am debating if I even need webpresence.

For Miss BevHills, we are doing a closed casting of just girls from the city, not this reality show norm of prettiest girl from x does BevHills, it is too Beverly Hillbillies then.