How about we do our own video ?? | FerrariChat

How about we do our own video ??

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by madturk, Nov 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    My car we'll be out soon, how about we do our own video. I know a guy with a Z06 he is in. My cousin will drive my M roadster he is in. I might even get a guy with a Viper. He is shaky he does not like to go too fast on public roads. Anyone interested??

2. STEEDA30

STEEDA30 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Atlanta(Vinings),Ga.
    Full Name:
    Rick Charles
    I'd love to be a part of it. I have a friend with a black C5, black Z06 and might be able to get a Diablo 6.0 in.

3. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    I operate cameras. Let me know.

4. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    ............... DROOL...................

5. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Okay by me! I have a 360 Modena, Testarossa and Lotus Elan (M100) to add to the video. I need drivers for the TR and Lotus though--any takers??

Brian Willis

PS--How About motorcycles too? or a 125 CC shifter go-kart?

6. mred

mred Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Ed B.
    I have an SL 500 and would love to take part. I would also be more than happy to pilot any ferraris that others will be unable to drive. Let me know what the details are and I can make plans.
    Sounds like a great idea.
    ED

7. VPC

VPC Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2002
    MI
    Full Name:
    Victor
    He sounds like a very smart person who saves the fast driving for the track :)

8. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    ** I made my own videos when I had my (3) Ferraris. I ordered a camera mount from www.I/O Port Racing.com , stuck it to the windscreen and videoed myself drive as well as other chaps around me. Worked great.

9. ima2nr

ima2nr Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    atlanta ga
    Full Name:
    kevin prickett
    I've been making some video's already this summer (my 355 and my friends '03 Lotus Esprit). by buddy has all the video equipment, he makes commercials for a living. I could get several of his cameras (and his expertise also). keep me informed of when you can do it, the week days are the best, as there is less 'tourist' traffic in the mountains during the week days.

10. STEEDA30

STEEDA30 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Atlanta(Vinings),Ga.
    Full Name:
    Rick Charles
    I am open all Friday, but could do it another weekday. Weekends are free too if need be.

ima2nr, are those videos you've made hosted anywhere on the net?

11. ima2nr

ima2nr Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    atlanta ga
    Full Name:
    kevin prickett
    no. it's not on the net, I have it on cd.... computer file stuff... I could send some one a copy, and you might know how to put it on the web, I'm just a humble mechanic...not a computer guru.

12. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    I would love to bring my Ferrari out as well. I did this about a year ago with 2 friends of mine (512TR and a 355B) and my wife filmed from my car. Email me when you plan on doing it. FORZA FERRARI !!!

[email protected]

13. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Hey guys, isn't anyone interested in doing this? I have discussed this idea many times with friends of mine, we had fun when we did it last year. The people out on the streets got a big kick out of it too. I like giving other car nuts a thrill. We met a lot of nice people along he way. How many people have seen ONE, much less THREE Ferrraris in person out on the road, in action, not at a dealer or car show, stretching their legs? I guess this is difficult to get responses with the holidays and all. Email if interested after the holidays. Everyone have a HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON !!!

14. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    TIFOSI, no disrespect but be careful and very specific about what you are asking. there have been several threads in the past in regards to filming cars in a group ect. suffice it to say anything that promotes unsafe, illegal behavior as a group will be frowned upon, if not ignored. all of us enjoy " stretching the legs" but please bear in mind that people with families on these roads are not going to be too thrilled with the idea IF it has the conotation of any high speeds or unsafe "stuff". i love to see and hear some cars in action, though i dont have anything fcar related and my muscle cars have been selling well. i am in savannah if i can do anything to help. best wishes. michael