I need a small, covered utility trailer | FerrariChat

I need a small, covered utility trailer

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by PeterS, Nov 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I'm tired of trailering my three gokarts in my 8' open trailer. I am looking to buy an enclosed 6'x 10' or 12' utility trailer to $1K. Please let me know if you have one or know of somebody that wants to get ride of one.

2. Ferrari Fanatic

Ferrari Fanatic Formula 3

Apr 2, 2003
    SoCal
    Look at the website: Norcal-karting.com

They usually have a whole gamet from utility trialers to full on race trailers.

There is actually an Ad for a 5x8x5, 2001 model REALLY clean for $1,595 up in Redding. Make him a cash offer and maybe you will not be too far off of your $1K budget.

3. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    FF..Thanx for the lead. Readding would be too far to drive though. I actually rigged my 8' open trailer to handle my three karts. If I can figure out how to upload a pic, I would post it!

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Peter:

Two 'rows' above Submit reply on a post is 'Upload Image or File' - click on that, and tell it where you image is by clicking on the browse button. Once you have selected it, you must click on 'Add this File' BEFORE you click on 'All Done'

And voila...post your reply and you should be done.

--Dan

5. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Uuuuurh! I'v tried that already! Maybe I'll try it again and see what happens!

6. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Make sure the file is 640*480 in size. Email it to me if you need to?

--Dan