Attn: Marcus Mayieux | FerrariChat

Attn: Marcus Mayieux

Discussion in 'Texas' started by JimSchad, Dec 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

Can't get your spelling correct so pardon me! But thought you would be interested in this if you didn't know.

Tempest Tea opens in Dallas
    Dallas' first fast-casual tea cafe, Tempest Tea, opened for business today.

On offer are 60 varieties of tea, which can be prepared on-site or packaged for at-home use. All 60 teas are available daily by the pot or by the cup. Infusionists act as "tea sommeliers" to aid in the selection of tea and brew and sweeten it appropriately.

Tempest Tea, located at 5600 W. Lover's Lane, Suite 111, also offers 16 varieties of fashionable bubble tea -- fresh-brewed premium green or black tea mixed with sweet cream and fruit flavoring and served over ice with small, chewy tapioca balls.

"Tempest Tea seeks to make premium loose-leaf tea accessible, delicious and easy," said cafe founder Jody Rudman.

Complimentary wireless Internet access is available for customers

2. 1992F40

1992F40 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    sorry, I just now saw your post, thank you very much for the info-very kind of you to think of me! I will need to go to check it out. I really appreciate the post. Sorry, I did not get back with you sooner, but I have very limited access to the internet. I strated working a temporary job @ Neiman Marcus in their support group, so I am just now getting to the computer more often by going to the apple store.

Thanks again and take care,
    Marcus