04 575M | FerrariChat

04 575M

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by bumboola, Dec 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    This car arrived at the local dealership recently. The optional chrome grill looks great, not sure if I like the new badge on the back. The rear end doesn't look as clean.

2. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
  3. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
  4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Don't think I like that badge. Can't see the chrome grill that well. Do you you have any more pictures?

5. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    Here is the TDF blue Stradale from Car & Driver making its rounds to the Detroit area magazines. Stunning car.

6. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    The badge looks silly at best. The exhaust needs some work there too. :D

How is the TdF on the Stradale in person?

--Dan

7. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    definitely not too keen on the rear badge or the chrome grill. the badge looks silly and makes the rear look unbalanced. imho of course...

8. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    Bob,

It was already dark and the lighting was poor, most of my pictures didn't come out well. When I get better shots of the chromed grill and back end, in the next couple of days, I will post them. The chrome stands out a lot more in person and looks nice with black.

Dan,

The TDF blue looks incredible in person, even with the Naturale leather interior. I preferred it over the Rosso Scuderia Stradale they had parked nearby.

Paul

9. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Phooey on the 575M on the rear. This is not a Honda or MB.

10. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    The TDF/Naturale Stradale is awesome!

The 575 is kind of messed up :( - how does one manage to screw up perfection?

11. Wickeddeus

Wickeddeus Karting

Nov 12, 2003
    This is more a case of bad lighting then anything else.....take that picture in day light and you'll see a big difference.

12. thay little badge should be on the dash not on the back the chrome looks awsome the car looks incredible the TDF blue is amazing also. Can you put those 2 cars to go for me. ;)

13. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I like it,perfect color combo inside and out. Badges look fine to me!

14. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    2004? I thought Ferrari was about the only manufacturer that was aligned with the calendar...didn't make any 2004 cars 'til Jan '04. At least that's what I've been told about the 360.

Gary

15. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Simply use a piece of dental floss to take the sign off the back. Agree does not look as clean. CAVALLINO is enough no more advertisement. Agree, it is not a Honda or Lexus

16. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

....this is not a Honda or MB... its an ENZO rear end.

17. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Mark,

What Bart was referring is the "575M" sign which should not be there. See Enzo's back, nothing but the cavallino

18. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    I believe the '04 575M was released early in order to spark sales. You can walk into many Ferrari dealerships today and take your pick. Definitely not the same situation for the 360.

BTW, the black/naturale color combo on this car looked magnificent. Very classy and perfectly suited to the image of the car.

Paul

19. 360C

360C F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

20. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Look at the 328 register thread. A lot of cars that were build in 1985 are 1986 cars

21. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Thats assuming it dsnt have alignment posts thru the sheetmetal. Also I believe fishing line works better :)

22. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Use GooGone (the orange citrus stuff) - NOT GOOF OFF, afterwards to clean off the sticky double-sided tape residue.

--Dan

23. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    You don`t know how much I love the color blu TDF on the 360 CS!!
    :)

24. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    i just finished that article about in Car and Driver about the CS and the competition. the car looks great.

but what about those old F1 cars that Ferrari is selling for people to race? not in competition, but for their own pleasure. it said they were selling the cars for over $1mil apiece but it included custom molding around you and driving lessons. along with parts and service for as long as you own it. the F2002 goes on sale this summer, i wonder how much they'll sell that thing for....

25. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003