360 specs | FerrariChat

360 specs

Discussion in '360/430' started by MikeS, Dec 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MikeS

MikeS Karting

Nov 21, 2003
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mike S
    It is finally time to spec my 360 coupe, hoping for a February build. Interior questions: I am trying to decide between beige and cuoio. I like the naturale but my dealer says it is no longer available, replaced by cuoio. Can anyone verify this ? Also, anyone have a 360 interior in beige or cuoio with black stitching and standard seats ? Please post if possible.

Any other comments or guidance on the ordering process ?

Thanks

2. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    GET DAYTONA SEATS!!!! obviously most of this stuff is personal preferences, but daytona seats look and feel great! one of those options that seems to help resale as well.

3. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    I have a 2003 coupe which has the naturale interior. I thought that cuoio was basically the same color.

Definately get power seats. You can't resell the car without them. I would get front and rear challenge grills, shields, colored brake calipers as well as the leather headliner and leather rear wall. What is your exterior color?

4. bboxer

bboxer Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2001
    I beleive the color is called "Cuio naturale" (natural leather), I think it is still available. I was just looking today at a new 03 spider with that color interior.

5. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    definitely get the challenge rear grill, red brake calipers, and the scuderia shields.

Can't resell the car without power seats? LOL. Looks like I am stuck with my 360 modena forever then! :)

6. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Just passing on the info I received from 6 dealers when I was looking to buy a car.

Ferrari of Long Island
    Algar
    Miller Motorcars
    Wide World
    Scottsdale Ferrari
    Harris Imports

Miller actually gave a trade quote on a 360 copue that was $20K less than a similiar car with the power seats. I was told that all the cars without the power seats are wholesaled. I don't know why because I am the only driver of my car and once the seat is set, that's it...

I would also think that you could always buy a new set of power seats if needed. I would certainly do that if I was the guy who received the crappy quote from Miller!!

Go figure.... I guess Ferrari people are a bit strange!!

BTW, you are right... There are worse things in life than being stuck with a 360!!!

7. MikeS

MikeS Karting

Nov 21, 2003
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mike S
    Red exterior. I am set on red calipers, power seats, leather headliner and rear wall/sills, front challenge grill. Dash and wheel to match the interior, black stitching and black carpets. Not sold on the challenge seats, personal opinion slightly less comfortable. I still have some time though. I thought that the naturale was a bit browner, cuoio a bit more orange/mustard.

Thanks for the advice.

8. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    enzo turns over in his grave everytime someone orders power seats... weight man. weight.