Rayco Eurospec Motorcars | FerrariChat

Rayco Eurospec Motorcars

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by newbob9519, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. newbob9519

newbob9519 Rookie

Nov 11, 2003
    South Lyon, MI
    Has anyone here purchased a F-car from Rayco Eurospec Motorcars in Kingston, Pennsylvania? If so, how would you rate them and would you buy from them again?

They have a 1987 328 gts red/tan with 44,000 miles and are asking $42,900 that I am seriously considering.

Would anyone be able to possibly take a look at it for me?

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    i too would be interested in feedback on these guys. over the years they've had a few things that interested me, but i don't recall them coming up on the board before for discussion.

doody.

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I never bought an Fcar from them, but I did by a NSX NA2 which was great and a 98 Range rover which was great as well. I use their service dept. regularly.

4. WilliamT

WilliamT Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    William
    I almost purchased an NSX from them. They treated me pretty bad until the owner (Mike) finally realized that I was serious about buying. Then I pretty much got the red carpet treatment from them. The shop looked pretty well maintained even in the service area. It looked to me like a small family owned shop.

I would have bought from them, but ended up getting lower mileage model that was closer to my home.

I would definitely have someone look at the car in person. Their idea of excellent paint wasn't what I was expecting.

5. newbob9519

newbob9519 Rookie

Nov 11, 2003
    South Lyon, MI
    Thanks to everyone for your insight.

WilliamT: I will definitely check the car out in person based on your reply.

A thanks again for everyone’s help.