Allow me to Introduce myself | FerrariChat

Allow me to Introduce myself

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Brianjonesphoto, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brianjonesphoto

Brianjonesphoto Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Seattle Wa
    Full Name:
    Brian Jones
    Howdy all
    I've been told about FerrariChat a few time by the Previous Owner of my car (an Alfa, not a Ferrari :) ) and Finally decided to check it out. What a great site and you all seem like great group of people. I'm trying to become a little more involved in the Northwest Italian car community. Currently I'm a member of the NW Alfa Club and treasurer of the Italian Concours d' Elegance(held on Labor Day Weekend), but I'm always looking for ways to meet more people.

I love my car and love driving it. Would you guys mind if I tagged along in my Alfa on some of your future drives? It's a 4 door, but I think I can keep up most of the time! :D

Hope to see some of you at the Griot's Tech Session on Valentines Day

Brian Jones
    1995 Alfa 164 Quadrifoglio
    Seattle Wa

2. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Hey Brian! I know you.... welcome aboard! :)

I plan on being at Griot's that day, it would be great if the Alfa and Ferrari club's could do some joint events this year.

3. Brianjonesphoto

Dec 2, 2003
    Seattle Wa
    Full Name:
    Brian Jones
    That's a great ideal. I'll try to bring this up the the events guy and see where it goes. The Club seem really excited when I was able to get in with you guys at Griot's.

4. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Brian,

Go for it! That would be fun.

Speaking of Griot's.... I just heard that they are interested in possibly shooting my new 512BBi for one of their catalog covers.

That would be so COOL!!!

5. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Brian, I'm a member of the Western Canada Ferrari Club and the B.C. Alfa Club, I'm active with both and participate often with the Ferrari guys down in Seattle. When you get the chance, come to our events up here in Vancouver. With the Alfa club, we try to have some kind-of event (shows or drives) each month (although the current winter months are pretty quiet). In the summer on Father's Day we have the biggest event - a car show in North Vancouver. More and more Seattlites come up each year!

Thanks for mentioning the Griot's tech session on Valentine's Day, I'll mark it down on my calendar...

6. Brianjonesphoto

Dec 2, 2003
    Seattle Wa
    Full Name:
    Brian Jones
    Peter thanks for the invite. I attended this show last year(without a car) and loved it. We plan to attend this year as well. I will most defenatly join you guys for some events. I always need a good excuse to go up north.