Stupid Thieves | FerrariChat

Stupid Thieves

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by thadbrown, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thadbrown

thadbrown Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    I have to vent.
    I wake up this morning feeling sick so I decide to go get some theraflu and low and behold my tailgate from my 01 f-150 is gone. Stolen, Gone, Kaput. This pisses me off soooo much that someone would have the nerve to take my tailgate in front of my house. ARghhhhh. Damn thieves. Anyway, does anyone know where i can get a replacement tailgate for cheap. I want to get rid of the truck and get something more fun.
    thanks for letting me vent

Thad Brown

2. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    That sucks.Sorry to hear it.Sounds like someone else needed a new tailgate too. Salvage yards would be my first guess. I think there's a network for finding used parts.

3. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
  4. 4rebob

4rebob Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Full Name:
    Robert Taylor
  5. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    damn jealous chebby freaks trying to solidify their silverado's with Ford parts! Sorry man, that sucks! Have you tried your insurance company?

6. thadbrown

thadbrown Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    thanks for the leads guys. f chat is always a good resource. insurance is a 500 deductibale so i will probably go the used route. wish me luck on finding a match.

thad brown

7. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Well, you could always rip one off someone else's truck of the same color down the street...

<sorry, I had to>

Even at $500, for a job done right, not too bad.

Best!
    Ben.