FerrariChat.com December Newsletter... | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com December Newsletter...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    For those that didn't receive the email last night. That could of been because you selected on your profile "no admin emails", you or ISP is filtering emails, or your email has changed.

http://ferrarichat.com/newsletters/200312.htm

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Rob, i like the new newsletter... A much better way to show the sponsors, too... Very nice...

How about a member spotlight each month or a sponsor spotlight each month...? A profile of a member or of a sponsor, maybe...? If it's a sponsor, maybe they can offer a special FerrariChat deal that month or something like that...? Spotlight members with information on ownership, past ownership, hobbies, maybe a short story about them or something... i think we'd all enjoy something like that... Just throwing out ideas... i love this place... (Not that my post count would indicate that or anything...:))

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Neat idea DES!

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    That is a great idea DES, I have thought of something similar sometime in the past, but it was filed away with the other thousand. I think I'll start that next month. Probably just a Q&A format as I'm not a very good writer.

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Well, i'd love to help in any way i can, i think we all know that you're busy... But a Q&A sounds best; let the spotlit member do all the talking, you know...?