We got our own thread, and we're not using it. | FerrariChat

We got our own thread, and we're not using it.

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by ART360, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ART360

ART360 Guest

This is BS. Where are the guys from Northern California? Vincent? Tuzi? Dan? Norman?

Art

2. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    I'm here, Art. When is your 360 arriving? Can't wait to see it. I recall you were thinking about the sunroof option. Any other options?

I blasted through the Broadway Tunnel the other day. I understand why you zoom through now. The sound was awesome!!

3. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    I agree... it's real quiet in here all of a sudden. We need some more outings, that's for sure. Problem is the rain kind of squelches things.
    Looks like rain for Sat, maybe Sun is clear for a ride.

4. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent

I'm still here, haven't had too much time to post lately.

Anything up for this Sunday morning or the following one?

Vincent.

5. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Who knows how many members we have in N. CA? I'd like to meet more.

6. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    turns out I can on this Sunday... next Sunday I am in boating class.

During Christmas break, we should definitely do a weekday deal?

7. ART360

ART360 Guest

Peter and I are going to the kart track at Sears on the 21st. Anyone interested?

Art

8. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Peter: I have at least 25 people on my list with direct contact info. I know of about 100 people who would be interested in such a thing, but organizing a big group is a PITA.

Art: I might come. How about we have a drive either this weekend or next?

--Dan

9. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I'm still here, two new buisnesses and side projects getting all-consumeing again (and this is me cutting back!) That and I'm STILL sports-car-less thanks to my insurance company (avoid State Farm like the plauge. I wonder if I can get them for withdrawl and pain and suffering?) Also recovering from a stiff mid-west cold I picked up on the plane from Michigan. Knocked me down hard for a few days.

This is helping my buisness case for a private plane though! (especially leveraging the F-chat co-ownership factors. Dan swears I'll only have to cough up the maintence.)

I'm always up for a Sunday AM run, it's like free time for me. I usually spend it sleeping though. Karting the 21st guys? If we get a few guarenteed clear days, the FerrariCarano run could be a real blast. Maybe save that one for the spring? What do you think?

Best!
    Ben.