Happiness is... | FerrariChat

Happiness is...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tigermilk, Dec 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tigermilk

tigermilk Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    James P. Smith
    Driving to work, getting out in the cool 40+ degree weather without a jacket on (don't want any extra garments interfering with the driving you know!), and putting your jacket on in the comfort of the heat rising from the rear of your Ferrari. I didn't want to leave the side of the car this morning as the "campfire" glow was feeling really good. Bowed down to get a good sniff of the smells coming through the rear grill - was Heaven.

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    TM, you work for NASA, correct ? I have some questions about the presidential candidates & NASA budgets. Nice story about the Ferrari, I miss mine, they are all at the spa up in NY until summer

3. tigermilk

tigermilk Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    James P. Smith
    Yep I do. I'll send you PM.

4. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    TM,

Ahhhhhh, the smell of a hot Ferrari engine in the morning. Smells like... victory :)

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

5. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Hey Tiger, you near the astronaut building?

6. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    My wife hates the heat that rises from the rear of the Ferrari. It warms the whole garage! It's great in the Winter, but not such a plus in the Summer.

7. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    grandchildren.

8. tigermilk

tigermilk Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    James P. Smith
    Somewhat. In 13, so only 2, 1, and the cafeteria stand between me and 4/4S. Bringing it back on topic, I know of 2 Ferraris on site - my 308, and a TR owned by someone who used to work with me but is now in 4S. There was a 348tb, but I haven't seen it in over a year.