BWHAHA!!! Another liberal hypocrite OWNED! | FerrariChat

BWHAHA!!! Another liberal hypocrite OWNED!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by maranelloman, Dec 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

2. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I saw that last night on Celebrity Justice. She makes me sick! Oh my God, someone flew over my part of the coastline and took a picture of my compound! Get a clue.

3. GuardsRed

GuardsRed Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Sam

Personally, I love it when the libs rant about First Amenedment rights. Case: Dixie Chicks. When there was backlash against their comments at a concert they cried foul and said that their 1st Amend rights were violated. Violation of Constitutional rights only applies when a GOVERNMENT (local, state, federal) attempts to suppress these rights.

So, no government = no violation. Pure commerical reaction to an unfounded comment.

Here is Barbara complaining about anti-paparazzi laws were violated...hmmm, a state (government) preventing people from exercising their free speech by taking pictures...if you are outside honey, you in the public domain.

Thinking causes people to become Republicans.

4. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Babs is no liberal icon you morons, everyone knows she is pure evil, Democrat or not.

5. GuardsRed

GuardsRed Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Sam
    LOL

6. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#6 maranelloman, Dec 4, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. MarkG

MarkG Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Colorado Springs
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Sometimes, when I’m really depressed, I fantasize that it was Barbara Streisand and Celine Dion on that plane instead of Buddy Holly and The Big Bopper…..

8. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    **** yeah, I wanna retire and use my hielo to survey the coast. That's friggin awesome.

Best!
    Ben.