328 front chassis | FerrariChat

328 front chassis

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by tele013, Dec 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tele013

tele013 Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Malaga, Spain
    Full Name:
    jesus
    Hi all,
    I´m looking for pics of the 328 front chassis without fenders (front panel).
    Somebody can post it, or tell me the way i can find it?.
    Thanks, Jesus.

2. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Don't know for sure what you're looking for, but the 328 specs & recalls at 'Steve Jenkens' private doc collection' has some pretty good drawings of the chassis:
    http://ferrari.jenkins.org/books/

3. tele013

tele013 Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Malaga, Spain
    Full Name:
    jesus
    Thank you verell, i was looking for pictures where i can see chassis repair jobs or something like that. Drawings it´s ok. Could you tell me in what book? because i´m searching at Steve Jenken´s and don´t found it.
    Thanks again, Jesus

4. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
  5. tele013

tele013 Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Malaga, Spain
    Full Name:
    jesus
  6. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Tele, are you looking for photos of the chasis or the body? For your description in the Europe section I was on the impresion that you were looking for front body pannel of the 328.

- Julio.

------------

Tele, estas buscando photos del chasis o del la carroceria? Por tu descripcion el la seccion Europea creia que buscabas el panel frontal que cubre las aletas del 328.

- Julio.

7. tele013

tele013 Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Malaga, Spain
    Full Name:
    jesus
    Julio,that´s ok, The part i need is the front panel (mine is crash) , Then , i´m loking for this part. Nevertheless i want to see pics, photos, of the 328 chassis without fenders to do compare because I never saw it in the net nor really. Normally you can find in this forum and others referring engine and many other jobs, but never body jobs.
    Regards. Jesus

Julio, es correcto, el repuesto que necesito son las aletas delanteras (estan accidentadas) luego estoy buscando esta pieza para comprarla. No obstante quiero ver fotos de esta parte del coche sin las aletas, para comparar, ya que no tengo ninguna referencia, ni en la red ni en la realidad. Generalmente se encuentran en este forum y otros, trabajos de motor y otros, pero nada de trabajos de carroceria.
    Saludos. Jesus

Saludos

8. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Hello Tele,

the full front of the 328 is just one piece, both side fenders and the front is one big pannel.

Then you have the front bumper and all his little parts.

Maybe if you could tell the forum which part from this photo is the one you are looking for, then maybe somebody could tell you where to find it.

- Julio

------

todo el frente del 328 esta formado por un solo panel de metal, las dos aletas y el frontal.

Despeues aparte tienes todo el paragolpes y spoiler delantero con todas sus piezas.

Quizas si puedas indicar en la photo a los miembros del foro que pieza es la que estas buscando, puede que alguin te pueda indicar despues donde encontrar la pieza.

- Julio.

9. tele013

tele013 Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Malaga, Spain
    Full Name:
    jesus
    Julio, la pieza en cuestion es la numero 1, en el despiece se llama "front panel" y son las dos aletas delanteras.
    Gracias, jesus.

Julio, The part i need is number one in the parts catalogue and its name is "front panel" where are the front fenders.
    Thank you again, Jesus.

10. KurtK328

KurtK328 Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2001
    Villeneuve-Loubet, France
    Full Name:
    Kurt Kjelgaard
    Tele, take a look at FerrariAds.com - link on top of this page.
    Go to Parts and then to ad number 89.
    Is that what you are looking for?

11. tele013

tele013 Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Malaga, Spain
    Full Name:
    jesus
    hi kurt, Thank you very, very much, that´s the whole part.
    Thank you again.
    Jesus.